- Over 365 cryptocurrencies for trade globally: Binance offers hundreds of cryptocurrencies to trade globally. This makes it a good option for active traders who want to diversify their portfolios.
- Low fees: The platform offers low fees, meaning traders get to keep more of their investment and earnings.
- Wide selection of trading options and order types: Binance offers several trading options including peer-to-peer trading, spot trading, and margin trading. It also offers lots of order types, including limit order, market order, stop-limit order, stop market order, trailing stop order, post only order, and one-cancels-the-other order.
- The Binance platform is not accessible to U.S. customers: Binance offers hundreds of cryptocurrencies for trade globally. However, Binance.us, its platform for U.S. users, is more limited. Additionally, Binance.US is only available in 43 states.
- The platform is complex and may be confusing: While the broad range of features and trading options on Binance may be exciting, it can also be intimidating. Even experienced traders may feel overwhelmed by all the options available.
- No built-in digital wallet available: While some popular exchanges have built-in digital wallets, Binance does not. It recommends Trust Wallet, which has a good reputation but may only offer limited support if there are issues with Binance transfers.
- Binance has run into regulatory trouble in several countries: Binance has faced several regulatory and legal issues in multiple countries, so crypto investors may want to consider other exchanges.
Binance is the largest cryptocurrency trading platform in the world. Because it offers a robust selection of trading options and features, it is not particularly user-friendly. Investors of all skill levels will likely experience a steep learning curve with Binance.
Through its desktop or mobile dashboards, Binance offers a wide array of trading features, including an impressive selection of market charts and hundreds of cryptocurrencies. Users can also access a variety of trading options including futures and options, as well as several order types.
In addition to its tools and features, Binance also offers a comprehensive learning platform, an NFT platform, and more.
Remember: While cryptocurrency has been adopted quickly and is widely available, the market is still extremely volatile so trading comes with risk.
Founded in 2017 by software developer Changpeng Zhao, Binance is a decentralized crypto exchange that was originally based in China.
While Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world by trading volume, it’s also facing regulatory issues in several countries. In the United States, it’s currently under investigation by U.S. authorities on allegations of money laundering and tax offenses. The platform has also been banned in several countries.
Binance offers hundreds of…
Read more:Binance Review